Womens Lifestyle Brand Manager
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
For the City Brand Marketing Manager we are looking for someone with strong inspiration and commitment to play a crucial leading role in the understanding of the consumer behavior in Mexico City, with the intent to grow and strengthen Nike's position and connection to the street style, youth culture, and sports scene in the market. The City Brand Marketing Manager will lead have expertise and seniority on processes like brand planning, team coordination, plan executions, creative thinking, consumer insight & connection, and requires aptitude to partner with Brand functions, cross-category and Nike's Geography at WHQ in the U.S. to guarantee effective alignment. The final output of the Manager´s work will be in driving of seamless journeys that connect key city moments, products and stories with the consumer's life.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* Lead Nike Mexico's brand marketing strategic plan, through implementation, execution and evaluation that support the broader city strategy.
* Lead the integrated marketing process and assist in the overseeing of process that enable timely and effective implementation by the cross-functional team.
* Lead the development of briefs and managing of creative partners.
* Think, lead and create through the lens of online to offline - building strong consumer relationships that start with digital (specifically mobile) and connect seamlessly to real-life marketing such as retail experiences, digital events and sport enablement, specifically on the lifestyle front.
* Expand the brand's closest connection to the consumer lifestyle trends- including aspirations, behaviors, interests, functional needs and values. This will include formal and informal research, evaluating and distilling the findings.
* Maintain a collaborative, highly creative and progressive work style.
* Maintain close relationships with key consumer groups and work closely with cross functional teams to identify industry, city, influencer and sport trends.
* Manage budget and cost-efficient implementation of resources.
* Support brand reporting and recapping process seasonally.
* Carry out Purchase Orders for brand expenses.
* Manage comp product logistics including planning, orders, delivery tracking and distribution to athletes, influencers, media partners, etc.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
The role belongs to the Brand Management team, where you will lead the Brand Marketing Women´s Lifestyle strategy, that responds to the Brand Marketing Women´s offense, reporting directly to the Women´s City Brand Marketing Director and having a Women´s City Brand Specialist reporting into you. You will also work cross-functional with the rest of the marketing, consumer direct, and merchandising teams.
* Bachelor´s degree in Marketing, Business or a closely related field.
* Minimum 5+ years' experience in consumer marketing or related experience in marketing strategy, marketing planning, marketing implementation, retail merchandising, display and events.
* Genuine passion and knowledge of sneaker/streetwear, youth, sport, creative culture, the Mexico City consumer and the Nike brand.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to balance creativity with organizational and procedural excellence in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment.
* Thrives in a team environment.
* Displays a commitment to roll up sleeves to help Nike meet its collective team goals.
* Familiarity and working experience in Mexico City is highly preferred.
* Key experience profiles include digital marketing, consumer brand and retail.
* Knowledge on marketing and deep understanding of the Mexico City cultural, style and sneaker scene and its connection to sport* and relationship with Mexico and Mexico City.
* Skills in written and verbal communication, Keynote presentations, synthetization of information and multitasking.
* Fluent English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.