sr. Monitoring Engineer
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Producción
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Since 1853, we've been passionate about innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
Sr. Monitoring Engineer
A successful Monitoring Engineer will be expected to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy global monitoring solutions at LS&Co. The employee will need to demonstrate a deep understanding and technical expertise of monitoring technologies at the enterprise level. The employee will need to demonstrate functional experience for developing monitoring solutions for on-premise infrastructure, private and public cloud.
The employee would be required to promote innovative solutions to customers and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals. The candidate must stay abreast of industry trends and adjust LSCO strategy accordingly.
The position is responsible for performing product research and is able to make recommendations based on solid technical and business acumen. The position also assists project teams as required and provides third-tier support for issue resolution.
- Architect, implement and manage monitoring systems to improve detection and avoidance of issues
- Drive the implementation of auto-healing and self-remediation through monitoring and automation solutions
- Participate in defining the monitoring roadmap, platforms and strategies based on industry best-practices*
- Overall responsible for the health of enterprise monitoring platforms
- Responsible for partnering with peripheral teams, such as Service Management, to develop adequate monitoring platform integrations
- Coordinate with all operations, engineering and devops teams to ensure timely resolution of monitoring related system issues
- Produce and maintain documentation for use in the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of monitoring platforms
- Technical Certifications required: Industry standard monitoring certification
- Technical Certifications highly preferred: Solarwinds Certified Professional, MSCE, or MCITP
- 10+ years' experience as an infrastructure engineer designing or using monitoring solutions
- 10+ years hand-on experience working with a variety of technology platforms in a distributed environment including: Microsoft systems (e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, System Center), Linux/Unix, VMWare, SQL Server, database architectures, Network/IP, LAN/WAN technologies and architectures
- 5-10 years extensive hands-on experience with two or more of the following toolsets:
- System Center Operations Manager (2012/2016/2019)
- VMWare vRealize Operations Manager
- Solarwinds NPM/NCM/NTA/SAM
- APM tool such as: AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Datadog, New Relic or equivalent tool
- 5+ years' experience creating continuous integration/deployment for on-premise environments
- Experience using cloud native tools to monitor cloud infrastructure and/or servicesWe believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.