Site Merchandiser Manager
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Merchandising
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As Bis Site Merchandiser Manager you will oversee the consumer journey and business of our digital flagship Nike.com and the App. We are looking for an individual with high analytical skills and an entrepreneurial attitude. Someone that analyzes and resolves problems, while multitasking and with a high level of attention to detail. This person embraces change and innovation and is always ready to test and learn. A strong passion to understand the consumer behavior and strategical thinking are key for the success of the role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* With guidance from the Nike.com/app Sr Manager, define seasonal plans for certain categories and gender. Align those plans with the POV from merchandising and brand in order to enable the best expression of the brand and key retail moments and other brand campaigns, all while achieving defined business targets.
* Understand the systems and the potential of the merchandising capabilities, in order to mine and read the data, distill insights and identify new merchandising opportunities in order to improve site and/or product performance.
* Manage the site experience for certain categories and gender in line with the commercial plan, including: product attribution, collections creation, product tracking and set up of merchandising rules and navigation.
* Partner with the digital ops team to jointly enable site readiness pre and in-season.
* Coordinate brand and paid media teams to ensure consistency in focus/priorities, storytelling, teams pre-season;
* In partnership with our planning team, define and implement promotional strategies in order to optimize the performance of the product/categories or gender through our in-season 'read & react' activities (such as product replenishment, markdown execution, product withdrawal from site, etc.)
* Manage the in-season business plans in the day-to-day activities tracking performance of the product, analyzing demand, Sell Through and key metrics to optimize the consumer journey to increase CVR, sales.
* Communicate any shift in product plans to partner areas such as digital operations, including change in main initiatives/priorities, release dates, channel.
* Monitor and extract insights from the on-site searches and recommendations, creating strategies and feedback in order to improve the consumer experience.
* Create and present weekly, monthly and annual reports analyzing the site performance, product, consumer journey on the site and key metrics. Extract insights and use them to develop new strategies or tests to the experience.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As a Bis Site Merchandiser Manager you will run an integrated offense across Brand, Merchandising, Operations, Digital Product and Integrated Media. You will manage the in-season business plans in the day-to-day activities tracking performance of the product, analyzing demand, sell through and key metrics to optimize the consumer journey to increase CVR, sales. You will be reporting to the Nike.com/app Sr Manager.
* College or University Bachelor's degree.
* 3-5 years' experience in a digital commerce or digital retail business.
* Experience with internal eCommerce tools including CMS, site merchandising and analytics systems.
* Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook
* Ability to work under extremely tight timelines with data entry accuracy
* Strong communication skills and ability resolve problems
* Strategic and analytical thinker with an ability to take data and transform it into future strategies
* Ability to analyze and synthesize information, reach conclusions and recommend actions
* Excellent organizational skills and ability for multitasking with extreme obsession to details.