Atracción de Talento
Calle de la Amargura No. 60 , Int 201, Col. Parques de la Herradura
Product Strategy Manager
País : México
Entidad federativa : Estado de México
Población : HUIXQUILUCAN DE DEGOLLADO
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 2 - 5 años
Descripción de la compañía
We Design and Commercialize Accessories and Luggage of Fashion Brands as Calvin Klein, DKNY, Nautica , Delsey , Perry Ellis, Lee and more.
We value an inclusive workplace that drives growth, success, performance and creativity. We are looking for talented people who embrace these values and will help us to expand our position as a global leader in the apparel industry.
Corporate Responsibility is central to how we conduct business and applies across all stages of our operations and supply chain. As an industry leader, we recognize the great responsibility and opportunity to make positive impacts, that´s why que encourage an entrepreneurial mindset, embrace curiosity and seek employees that are driven, solution oriented and value a collaborative culture.
Descripción del puesto
The Product Strategy Manager helps to lead the season strategic planning process for the división to ensure the guidance provided to the team is alligned with the direction of the división, current business and market trends.
The PS Manager will guide the creative and product team around desirables outcomes for both, the business and the customers, providing competing perspectives to create exponential wins considering the external and internal landscape. Great strategic and organizational skills. Excellent facility to built & create relationships with internal and external partners that facilitate synergy and collaboration.
• Develops an expert level of consumer, market place and trend understanding for the división + categories
• Assess market trends, consumer insights and competitor actions to drive Brand health and comercial success.
• Leverage divisional + product insights (market share analysis, data recaps, consumer insights, weather data) to make divisional recommendations + build in-season strategies and assorment strategies by season.
• Ensure the Seasonal Product Strategies are informed by number indicators, including: historical performance, market share info, service level opportunity, field feedback, trend lifecycles and marketing plans.
• Identify category growth and new business opportunities based on market share and consumer insights and building informed recommendations to drive profitable sales growth for the división, including presentation strategies, how/what to expand, pricing strategies, etc
• Manage the divisional cross-functional team (Design & Development ,Visual Comunication , Production & Sourcing ) to develop Project plans that ensure that we are tying strategic intent to tangible actions steps to make product strategies come to life.
• Set out comercial scenarios for future seasons to understand what messages will resonate with customer at what time periods to drive profitable sales.
• Build process and tols to link product strategies to top down financial goals & measure results.
• Ensures a disciplined process to define, communicate, actívate, execute and manage strategic choices and initiatives that will drive achievement of short and long term goals.
• Actively interact with the Global Brand teams to develop a long term strategic visión, including executing global strategy meetings.
• Identify, quantify, validate and execute opportunities that strengthen market position and align with Brand growth objectives.
• Conduct competitive analysis, evaluate new business opportunities and assist in acquisition evaluation/integration.
• Coach and develop Strategy team members aligning team objectives with Brand and corporate iniciatives and establish and monitor achievement of objectives.
- 3+ Years of Profesional Experience preferable in Retail +/or Product Function
- Strong interest / passion for Fashion and Retail
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration , Marketing or Fashion
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly and can anticípate future consequences and trends .
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals
- Process Management: Can identify and articulate the processes necessary to get things done efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational Savvy: Able to build constructive and effective relationships and use them to maneuver through complex situations.
- Influencing & Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action.
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demostrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-starter and able to take projects from concept to competition.
- Ability to lead through influence and work with counterparts across the organization to créate synergy, effectiveness and provide strategies that are complementary to Brand objectives.
- Strong leadership skills including interpersonal, communication, team building and problem solving ability.
- Superior market knowledge and trend spotting ability