Nike Direct Stores Finance Manager
País : México
Entidad federativa : Jalisco
Población : Guadalajara
Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Nike Direct Stores Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for analysis of financial reports, trends, and opportunities, relating to Nike Direct Stores business opportunities, investments, financial projects, or programs.
* Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
* Has developed depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline.
* Leads others to solve complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions.
* Explains difficult concepts and influences others to adopt a different point of view.
* Makes decisions guided by policies in non-standard situations.
* Achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives
* Manages projects or programs with moderate resource requirements, risk and/or complexity.
* Monitors and controls costs of own work and may manage budgets for moderate-sized projects or programs.
* Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
* Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks.
* Decisions and actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies.
* The marketplace is changing more rapidly than ever before, driven by consolidation in digital engagement, changes in consumer behavior, and reliance on digital channels for commerce. To succeed in this future environment, Nike must leverage commercial and consumer data from
* strategic partners and its owned retail distribution to better plan and allocate products, unleash innovation, meet consumer demand, and create seamless consumer experiences throughout the marketplace.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and may provide input into business unit planning. Develops internal and/or external partnerships that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
- Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions. Actively interprets and reviews financial results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses.
- Performs analysis that aids in the decision-making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis. Monitors monthly progress against budgets/targets and works with managers to ensure accountability.
- Monitors that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus). Develops and monitors metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC).
- Participates in the strategic and business planning process from a financial perspective. Generates budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions.
- Executes the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center.
- Participates in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP. Works with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures. Works with Corporate Audi and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Nike Stores Director & Team
- Nike Partnered Stores Director & Team
- Finance Business Planning
- Marketplace Operations
- Demand & Supply Management
* MBA, Finance or CPA Preferred.
* Specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise.
* Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices.
* Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
* May lead functional teams or large, cross-functional projects