Nike.Com/Apps Marketing Manager
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Nike.com/Nike App Marketing Manager.
In this role you are responsible for supporting and driving the Nike.com channel marketing vision and strategies to transform our brand into the most sophisticated, athlete focused, digital brand in the world. Delivering on Brand and Business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that position Nike as an industry leading sport and lifestyle brand.
The candidate needs to be a team player and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, to test & fail and learn & evolve. Value the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciate the creative process. Understand marketing technology, the role of online to offline, direct-to-consumer channels, and is always ready to be a thought partner and a thought leader, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
If this is you, you´ll be working in the Consumer Direct Marketing team, leading and implementing an accelerated digital offense to establish Nike.com as the pinnacle destination for everything Nike, inspiring Members to Join Us every day.
A typical week would encompass leading the creation and management of the nike.com/nike app, daily engagement plan featuring priority product and brand stories.
Driving the digital offense against quantifiable outcomes and KPIs with accountability to Brand and Business.
Operationalize Global/Geo Marketing playbooks and toolkits with channel guidelines, member-journey frameworks, digital marketing capability use cases and best practices informed by data and insights to drive efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness.
And delivering inputs into city-led brand concepts and 365 seasonal campaigns, daily editorial content and production briefs to inform development and delivery of channel right content to match consumer intent and experience needs.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As an integral member of the Consumer Direct Marketing team you will be working with the Digital Commerce team (NDDC), overall Key City Marketing team and partnering with cross-channel and Consumer Direct Stores Marketing teams to co-develop O2O marketing plans to enable connected journeys across the ecosystem.
Also, you will work closely with the Insights team, to understand and apply analytics to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers across all digital channels and stores environments.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
* 4-5+ years of experience in Brand Marketing or Digital Marketing.
* Passionate for sport - whether you're a seasoned athlete or just starting out.
* In depth understanding of the digital landscape, user experience and our digital platforms.
* Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving actionable insights and applying learnings.
* Ability to drive a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration.
* Team player with experience working collaboratively and effectively in a matrix organization.
* Excellent organizational and project leadership skills with proven ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities.
* Strong oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making strategic recommendations and persuasive presentations to marketing leadership.
* Problem solver with ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
* Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.