Mpo Analyst Nike.Com
- País :
- Población :
- Mexico City
- Tipo de contrato :
- Jornada laboral :
- N° referencia :
Descripción del puesto
MISSION OF ROLE
In Digital Supply Chain, we will relentlessly rolling out our strategy to reach a more premium service level for our Nike.com consumers, an important enabler to facilitate the double-digit growth. At Nike.com we will start building the future SC capabilities for Nike overall. The supply chain strategy is based on the ever-changing demands of the consumer, creating agility to respond swiftly.
The candidate will need to:
- Be consumer and service focused: Manage day-to-day operations in collaboration with cross functional partners:
- Track daily service (EDD reliability) performance and understand any deviations
- Consumer returns tracking: Ensure reverse logistics is on-time and according timelines with partners
- Ensure the right operational forecast to drive capacity setting in our DC and with carriers
- Partner Management; Actively engage in conversations with the partners to drive service, bring business insights and discuss future developments
- Manage launches, sales initiatives and events to mitigate service impact.
- Manage seasonal execution to ensure the right supply to meet consumer demand 2. Consumer services experiences and market insights:
- Actively seek for market insights (smart cube and local tools)
- Monitoring and managing consumer services and feedback for engagement with cross functional teams and partners3. Performance management for Digital operations: understand and follow up Digital KPIs and drive action and conversations within the E2E SC. 4. Create the Future: Be a key piece in shaping the future of Nike.com SC. Drive speed-to-market improvements and omnichannel services that would help to elevate the consumer experience in Digital. 5. Problem solving: Be a key piece to drive solutions and adapt quickly to a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience in Customer Service or Operations. Experience with order management and Digital operations will be a plus.
- 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Industrial Engineer, International Commerce, Logistics, etcetera.
- Advanced English.