Men’s Lifestyle Brand Specialist
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
We are looking for a Men's Lifestyle Brand Specialist, as part of the Consumer Brand Management function in Marketing this position plays an important role in bringing consumer insights to inform during planning processes and strategic decision making while driving execution of the brand plans for engaging our members with O2O initiatives. Our best brand specialists have a focused angle in sports, have a strong connection with football and basketball and the culture that surrounds them, for both male and female consumers. They are able to bring creative thinking and interest to work in a team with a collaboration dynamic all the time.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* On any given day you might contribute to Nike Mexico's development of brand strategy, implementation and learnings of plans by bringing a strong knowledge of the lifestyle of the consumer (focused on her) in the men's led scenes such as football and basketball, in Mexico City.
* Support the development of briefs, consumer journeys, product journeys, strategic marketing plans, brand reporting and recapping process.
* Create and lead through the lens of O2O - building strong consumer relationships connecting seamlessly to digital experiences and sport enablement.
* Assist in the process of managing agency and cross-functional relationships.
* Expand the brand's closest connection to the consumer - including aspirations, behaviors, interests, functional needs and values. (Informal research, evaluating and distilling the findings)
* Assist in the overseeing of operative tasks that enable timely and effective implementation of the plans.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You´ll be reporting to the Brand Manager. On the daily you will maintain a collaborative, highly creative and progressive work style. Maintain close relationships with key consumer groups and work closely with Sports Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Brand Managers, to identify industry, city, influencer and sport trends.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in brand and consumer marketing or related functions.
- Genuine passion and knowledge of digital, sport, sneaker/streetwear, youth, creative culture, the Mexico City consumer and the Nike brand.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance creativity with organizational and procedural excellence in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment.
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Displays a commitment to roll up sleeves to help Nike meet its collective team goals.
- Key experience profiles include digital marketing, consumer brand and marketplace.
- Knowledge on marketing and deep understanding of the Mexico City sport, cultural, style and sneaker scenes.
- Skills in Keynote presentations, synthetization of information and multitasking.