Manager, HR Business Partner
País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
As a Human Resources Manager for Nike, you'll provide human resources expertise and consulting to employees and business leaders to maximize organization effectiveness and help activate the organization for growth. You will work closely with key partners within HR and the other Enabling Functions at Nike to understand the business priorities and deliver a full spectrum of HR programs and services to build commitment, capability, and overall engagement among individuals and teams. You'll work with HR Business Partners and Center of Excellence (COE) partners to gather employee and marketplace insights, data, and trends, which you will use to drive solutions and actions contributing to organizational health and the achievement of business objectives. You'll participate in key business planning and talent planning sessions to assess talent and develop strategies to address development needs, gaps, and risks. You will play a key role in developing and/or executing strategies and interventions requiring organizational design, employee relations, leadership, and team development, change management, performance management, compliance, and overall engagement.
Provides people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Trains or mentors staff.
Monitors the pulse and health of the business; assesses systemic organizational needs of the business; creates local action plans to address and
Facilitates change and transition management initiatives
Provides insights on functional depth of talent; country succession planning; resource forecasting; executive coaching
Delivers territory specific strategies that drive intended business results. Provides coaching to Sr. leadership to enable high performing teams.
Stewards data accuracy
- 6 years' relevant HR work experience
- Experience as HR manager with exposure/experience in the areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development, and HR program management
- Confirmed capability of working with partners to develop, implement, leverage, and monitor HR programs, initiatives, systems, policies, and procedures
- Experience with HR metrics and data to story tell and provide decision support
- Proven ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate
- Monitor and address compliance issues and opportunities; ensure legal compliance