Head of E-Commerce
País : México
Entidad federativa : Mexico
Población : CIUDAD DE MÉXICO
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Experiencia : 5 - 10 años
Descripción de la compañía
Descripción del puesto
To drive MEXICO E-Commerce sales and margins through merchandising, marketing, customer service and content initiatives according to PUMA's brand strategy and key product stories. Key objectives are:
Responsiblity for execution of the E-Commerce strategy for Puma MEXICO.
To own, manage, and prioritise multiple projects with high-quality output in an agile environment.
To provide leadership, development and supervision to a highly skilled team of E-Commerce professionals.
P/L control of the MEXICO E-Commerce business.
Agile project management and Program Management
Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point).
Proficiency in Confluence & JIRA tools.
Forecasting ability and the ability to analyse data.
Understanding of E-Commerce technology, including platform, payment process, content management, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Degree educated in Business or IT related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on E-Commerce experience, with demonstrated business success. Multi-channel retail experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team. Experience hiring and developing high-performance teams.
- Fluent English
- Fluency in E-Commerce best practices and technical environment.
- Must have experience in working with E-Commerce systems such as Demandware, Hybris, Magento or similar.
- Generalist experience in Content Management and Merchandising Systems, including analysis of E-Commerce merchandising and sales performance.
- Experience of project management through platform changes, upgrades, testing and integration of new technology, systems or service providers is a plus.
- Travelling to be expected