General Manager - Mexico City
Descripción de la empresa
Fundada en 1856 por Thomas Burberry, Burberry es una marca global de lujo con distintiva actitud Británica. Somos un negocio global con una extensiva red de tiendas propias y de franquicia a lo largo de EMEIA, Asia Pacifico y América. Somos pioneros digitales, y la tecnología innovadora sustenta todos los aspectos de nuestro negocio, desde el diseño del producto hasta la distribución y comercialización. Creemos que el lujo moderno significa ser social y ambientalmente responsable; esta mentalidad es fundamental para nuestro negocio y la clave de nuestro éxito a largo plazo.
Descripción del puesto
INTERLOMAS - PERISUR - SANTA FE
-To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it.
-To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
-To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
-To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the Brand across the store team
- Be on the shop floor
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Burberry behaviours
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the store team to deliver excellent customer experience
- Maintain a luxury environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience
- Retain and develop talent
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team
- Continually elevate the capability of the store team through recruitment, staff development, mobility and effective succession planning
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the store team to the Brand
- Advocate product
- Have excellent product knowledge and drive the same standard across the store team
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimise sales of the available inventory
- Nurture customer relationships
- Establish and embed customer focused behaviours across the store team
- Build and cultivate long term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same
- Drive store performance and productivity
- Build and maintain familiarity with the local external environment; customers, competitors and talent
- Maintain a commercial mindset and continually identify and convert opportunities to drive store performance
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of the store
- Ensure compliance with all corporate standards, policies and initiatives
- Health and Safety
- Ensure your store has a written plan in place that details the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency evacuation. This plan must be practiced at least annually, involving all employees, and recorded on Rivo as having been completed