Finance Planning Monobrand Analyst
País : México
Entidad federativa : Jalisco
Población : Guadalajara
Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
As a Finance Planning Analyst, we are looking for a detail/oriented and strategically minded collaborator to provide support and financial guidance for cross functional teams. You will need to demonstrate knowledge in financial forecasting and diagnosis, proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, data visualization and understanding of key business indicators.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
This position is a key contributor to the analysis of financial results and key performance metrics, and is responsible for supporting the drafting, implementation, monitoring and support of the budget and other financial and analytical reports and tools.
Daily activities will include:
- Support in the Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual planning, financial reporting and analysis for local and regional stakeholders.
- Facilitate monthly close process by collaborating with business partners, managing deadlines and ensuring accurate financial results.
- Partner with other areas to research and resolve unusual variances and enhance the accuracy of monthly financial reporting.
- Designing and implementing financial models to ease analysis and drive focused decision making.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will report to the Business Planning Manager and work closely with both Finance & cross-functional partners across a diverse set of teams.
Within Finance, you will partner closely with Margin planning, SG&A & Marketplace finance team providing guidance, compiling, analyzing and reporting data to review financial performance and provide insights for local and regional leadership teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a closely related field.
- Strong financial knowledge, including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills while being independent and resourceful.
- Excellent grasp of accounting fundamentals.
- Expert-level in Excel functionalities.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate efforts across various business leads; collaborative working style to effectively partner across various levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and handle diverse responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and use of SAP preferred.Local/Domestic Hire Only. No exceptions.