País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
- Tracking all deliverables of the brand for the development of the ecommerce Dockers for Mexico, Chile and Peru. Providing information to vendors related to the look and feel of the brand.
- Responsible for product expression thru the website - ensure the assortment and navigation.
- User experience: creation of digital corners in WS.com, Digital SIS, webpage, etc.
- Asset creation to support the strategy - product pictures, landing pages, banners, etc.)
- Conduct tracking of advertising schedules, ad approvals and required changes, tracking and submission of invoices ensuring payment processing.
- Manage custom collateral creation for the market with vendors and corporate created collateral inventory ensuring proper allocation of all materials.
- Supervise product descriptions, photography productions, taking control of samples, photographic production status, budget management and photo styling according to the standards of the brand.Demand Generation
- Maximize traffic to generate sell-out thru - emailing campaigns, SEO/SEM, display performance, etc.
- Manage and support all micro-marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing CampaignsAdministrative control
- Coordinate, support, analyze and report on various marketing activities, which may support the Manager in the maintenance of the annual marketing budget.