País : México
Población : Mexico City
Categoría : Creación - Diseño
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As part of the Mexico City Brand Creative Studio, all teammates will be part of a team designed to work end-to-end on creative projects across the Brand Architecture Dimensions of Storytelling.
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our team in Mexico. This role is an important member of the Mexico Marketing team - the team that shapes the future of one of the world's most iconic brands, by fueling the inspiration and innovation that helps athletes make sport a daily habit. They set creative direction and manage internal and external multidisciplinary squads of designers, narrators and producers to execute end-to-end creative across all channels, in partnership with Global, Geo and City Leadership Teams.
With a clear focus on the annual concept map, they work with the team to plan the pipeline and align with leadership to ensure the team executes and delivers against brand and business priorities.
They are primary partners to their Consumer Construct Marketing and Nike Direct Marketing counterparts, and are responsible to drive and lead best in class creative work in key areas of Nike's Brand Architecture:
- Brand Narrative, Long-Term Consumer Concepts, Seasonal Category Stories // Working closely with the APLA Consumer Construct/Brand Creative Director, they align, plan and support in the execution of Seasonal creative. Leading the adaptation and extension of global campaign creative as well as the origination of local campaigns when critical across
- Brand Experience // Working closely with the APLA Consumer Construct/Brand Creative Director and CDM Creative Director, they transform the voice of the brand into the experience of sport across Live Experiences, Retail Experiences, and Virtual Experiences in Mexico City.
- Athlete/Sport/Cultural Moments // Working closely with the APLA Consumer Construct/Brand Creative Director, they align, plan and support in the execution of tactical sport/athlete moments, win reactive creative, etc.
- Paid Media Partnerships // Working closely with Mexico Global Communications and Integrated Media teams, they will inform and consult on paid media partnership creative opportunities.
- Catalyst Brand Management // Working closely with the Mexico Catalyst Brand Management team, they will inform, consult or lead key catalyst creative opportunities.
- 365 // Working closely with the Geo 365 studio across Nike Journal, Look-book, and Performance Marketing (working closely with Integrated Media), they drive daily engagement and retention through app ecosystem, content storytelling (Journal, etc), and experiences (virtual / IRL).
- Cultural Consumer Moments // Working closely with the Mexico Direct Marketing team, they will align and plan against territory driven cultural moments (member days, gifting, father's day, etc.). Filling gaps when assets will not be delivered by global or Geo.
- O2O // Working closely with the Mexico Direct Marketing team, they will align and plan against territory O2O journeys across the local Nike Ecosystem (Emails, .com, Apps, etc.). Connecting O2O through seamless digital and physical journeys.
- 13-Week Journey // Working closely with the Mexico Direct Marketing team, they will align and plan against consumer 13-Week Journey needs. Powering a one Nike consumer experience through the one Nike creative strategy.
- Partner Marketing // As we unite the one marketplace across direct and partners under Nike Direct Marketing, they will align and plan against multi-brand MPU needs (digital+stores) in close partnership with the the APLA CDM Creative Director and Mexico Direct Marketing.
As leaders they are diverse in thought and well connected to the outside world. They drive the team with energy and always lead by example. They coach their team, create opportunities for individual development, and make decisions on hiring, performance management, recognition and rewards.
They will identify creative partners and vendors to develop, produce, and deliver world class creative assets across a range of mediums and production approaches.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
On any given day you might work on:
1. End to End Creative O ense: Set the vision and strategic/creative direction while managing internal and external squads.
2. Look & Feel of the Brand: Drive the art direction of the brand. Ensure the brand is showing up in a premium and locally relevant way O2O.
3. Voice of the Brand: Drive the narrative and messaging of the brand. Ensure the Geo and City teams are driving globally aligned and locally relevant messaging.
4. City Consumer Experience: Create the work we need to make city consumers feel and do sport, with pre-determined landing places for deliverables across Live, Retail, and Virtual Experiences.
5. Drive work aligned to the annual concept map: Drive Brand Narrative, LTCC, and Seasonal Category Stories aligned to the annual concept map across origination, extension, and adaptation approaches.
6. Support a collaborative creative process: Ensure the brand creative team is working as an aligned team to drive amazing creative work, with all voices being heard.
7. Partnership with City and Geo Marketing Leads: All work will live in the city and fuel deep consumer journeys. This takes close partnership at the city level and across all partner functions in both city and geo.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
This role reports to the APLA Senior Creative Director and are key partners to Territory Creative Directors.
* Creative judgement/direction: Must be a great judge of creative with the ability to direct partners on ways to get to 'Nike level' creative
* BA/BS degree
* 8-12 years of experience working as an art director or similar.
* Strategic mindset: Must be able to drive the strategic development of a project that unlocks amazing creative with a landing place/support in city
* Functional acumen: Deep skills in Brand Creative & Marketing strategy
* Communication: E ective storyteller (esp. simplifying complex information)
* Leadership: Engaging and motivated team leader to help the team reach their fullest potential
* Partnership: Mastery in driving collaboration and integration
* In uence: Con dence in shaping & supporting cross-functional needs
* Process Rigor: Ability to drive work to impact (end-to-end, to output, etc.