Business Planning Manager
País : México
Entidad federativa : Jalisco
Población : Guadalajara
Categoría : Comercio
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Business Planning Manager you will need to demonstrate a strong financial acumen, business partnership experience, comfort with data to drive actionable insights, team mindset, accountability, pro-active attitude and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of financial metrics, forecasting, account management, and how they are used across functions to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for Nike.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will interact with a diverse set of business partners, so understanding your audience and communicating the appropriate level of detail will be a critical skillset.
In this role will support and drive alignment cross-functionally for In-year Management/Forecasting, CSR, AOP and Budget processes, prepare financial reporting, as well as provide insights and analysis into spend trends and investment performance.
It will include heavy collaboration with IBP and Finance business partners on calendar, process alignment and tactical execution and will be required to work cross-functionally with Marketplace business partners, GEO Finance and Controlling.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will report to the FP&A Finance Director and work closely with both Finance & cross-functional partners across a diverse set of teams.
Within Finance, you will partner closely with the Margin planning, SG&A & Marketplace finance team providing guidance, expectations and targets to MPUs/Functions, prepare consolidated GM/SG&A, owner of reporting in system and run CFOR process.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field with emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics.
- 6+ years of experience managing operating budget, financial analysis, cost accounting, and/or P&L management showing increasing progression of responsibilities.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Strong PowerPoint / Keynote skills
- Superb Excel financial modeling capabilities.
- Ability to influence senior executives.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across management levels and across functional teams.
- Proven ability to complete quantitative/qualitative analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to understand broader planning landscape and drive iterative operational improvement
- Proven track record to influence and deliver results in highly matrixed, cross-functional working environment.
- Proactive and positive attitude, with enthusiasm to drive operational results.
- Knowledge of NIKE's financial reporting tools is preferred (SAP BPC, SAP CCA, BW BEX).